Archos Video Player v7.4.6 (Full) Apk | 12 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:4.0.3 and Up
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
What’s in this version :
- REALLY fix the crash occuring for some user when opening “Movies by genre” (was expected to be fixed in previous version…)
- New “Audio Boost” video player option (deactivated by default, check the player menu) that allows to perform audio compression with three levels (low/medium/high)
- Fix a regression that prevented the “All movies” widget (was replaced by “All videos”)