The Sims™ FreePlay v1.10.6 (Mod) Apk | 375 Mb | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.0 and up
From the creators of The Sims™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games, comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on Android.
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 16 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes or get fully-furnished houses for your Sims
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time (when it’s day or night for you, it’s the same for your Sims)!
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo)! Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships and supermarkets. Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
- This all-new experience of The Sims is designed for play on Android devices and is not connected to our Facebook game.
- You must have an Internet connection to play, so please make sure your device is connected.
- To make sure your game experience is the best it can be – Please disable 4G before playing and note that we are currently addressing 4G compatibility.
- NOTE: May not work on rooted devices
What’s in this version:
- • Seven new beachside lots (twice the size of standard lots!)
- • Fill your town with 7 extra Sims
- • Now get your Sims to level 52!
- • Show off the best properties with the real estate agent career
- • Make your Sims actors with the new movie studios building
- • Don’t miss the Neo Tokyo home, Beachside Escape, and our Design-A-House competition winner
- • Spruce up your kitchen with new countertops
- • Take care of your Sims’ nasty habits with the all-new automatic vomit and pee cleaner
- Extract & Install Apk
- Extract SD Data & Copy ‘com.ea.games.simsfreeplay_row’ Folder to sdcard/Android/data
- Launch the Game